WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E30 Fan is now an owner!

Well, since I live with a BMW enthusiast and am friends with a lot of members on here it was only a matter of time before I jumped on board. Here is my first Bimmer. 1991 318i 5 speed. Whoever had this car originally took great care of it. Its not often you can actually appreciate what a previous owner has done. I haven't put it up in the air yet, but from a glance I can see what appears to be new fuel lines and filter, new radiator, Bilsteins and lowering springs on all corners, the suspension seems pretty damn fresh. Nothing major needs to be done with the car as I have already put about 750 miles on it since Sunday with no major issues. Im sure I will be asking all kinds of stupid questions...just warning you hahae301_zps5a951fe4.jpge302_zps23348782.jpge303_zps92b40065.jpg

e304_zpsd6985952.jpg

What is your focus/goal with the car?

-clean original daily driver?
-stretched tire oil pan killing bro-love getting heapster status vapeallday420blazeitup vdub4lyf3krew damnthatwasasickasscarshowinthatparkinglotithinkineedairbagsonmyridenowsoicanwinmoretrophiesnexttimeslowandlowallthewaywhoevenneedstotakecornersatonehundredandfiftyanyways #yoloswag car?
-a car meant to be driven hard (auto-x and track time perhaps)?
-holy bananawang go fast engine swap turbo time? 
-flaccid. 

My plans with the car...I sold my daily driver and my motorcycle so I could get something nice and I enjoyed. I ended up getting a pretty damn good deal on this so I have money left over to make it the way I want as well. I'm going to lower it a little bit more, throw some tasteful wheels on it, I'm going to change the exhaust up so I can actually hear the car when I'm driving at haha, change a few other things for pure aesthetic purposes and of course a few other small performance mods. THEN? Drive it...it is my daily but I presume by next winter I will have another winter car.

• 4 weeks later...