WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

WIBIMMERS SNO◊DRIFT 2014 OFFICIAL THREAD

rampelsauce

the water under the circle track is less than 3 feet deep that combined with more than a foot of ice makes the chances loosing a car extremely doubtful. like earl said the last time we went up there we opened up some holes in late spring and the guys that work the track up there had no issues cleaning up the track with there #8000 plow trucks

the water under the circle track is less than 3 feet deep that combined with more than a foot of ice makes the chances loosing a car extremely doubtful. like earl said the last time we went up there we opened up some holes in late spring and the guys that work the track up there had no issues cleaning up the track with there #8000 plow trucks

Snorkeling gear.

Bring lots and lots of snorkeling gear.

Party people.  Im putting out an APB for cones.  I figure we should use the open oval for setting up an autoX to see who is a god amongst men.  Anyone have fifty or so orange cones?

I have 10. I don't think I'll be able to make it though. If someone wants to pick them up I am in Bay View.