WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Best daily?

Rowleym

I have cat back currently. custom mid pipe and perrin 3" axle back from august! Depending on whether or not I keep it, it will have an hy35 on it with e85 and a quick spool vavle. Should be funny. Stock everything almost, walbro 255, id1000 or whatever i find. AMS is going to tune it. The new tig welder gets here thursday! Got a diversion 180. Moved from the shop home, so we needed an inverter machine because of the power demands. 

Fuck hy35's. Just go FPred or FPgreen. Don't bother with a weak HY35.

Fuck hy35's. Just go FPred or FPgreen. Don't bother with a weak HY35.

Flows more than I need. And I have one, so its cheap. Not only that, it will be reliable as nuts, and its actually twin scroll, so i can do a quick spool valve. and it has the 9cm exhaust housing but still flows like an hx35. Oh, and i rebuilt it for like 70$ haha

TJ and i have owned more cars that most of you put togather if you want a good DD get a e46 touring if you can find one but 323's are a good choice too but the tourings get more chicks. Anyone that recomends a e36 as a good dd is simply foolish its the same as telling someone that e30, any rear drive volvo, e21, e31, e24, or e28's make good dd I'm not saying they arnt good cars but you have to love them in order to put up with them every day. if you really can't aford an e46 buy an e34 528.

my 2centz

• 3 weeks later...