WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Calendar Event Sources

YoungCR

So I'm starting to put the 2014 calendars together and I wanted to see what else I'm missing. Basically looking for any events in the Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois regions as that's close travel for all of us. Post below and I'll add to the list! Even if events are not scheduled yet I'd like them for future reference.

Track & Autocross

Meets & Shows

Also if you wanna stay up to date on all of the events, subscribe to the calendars with your iCloud/iOS/OS X by clicking the "Subscribe to this Calendar" button, Android device using Google Calendar.

• 2 months later...

Hot Rod Power Tour ends in the dells this year, some guys might want to get in on the last leg of that cruise.

Got it on calendar.

Lots of awesome events this year.  Personally I would like to go to a driving school as I have no track experience ever.

Also the PDX events look very fun as well.

Talked to one of the SCCA guys at the auto show and looks like they are having a bunch of track days at the mile this year. I know guys were asking about those on here. 

I'd love to do another HPDE. I learned a lot the one time I did it at Road America.

WiBimmers needs to pick an event and show up strong!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yes lets do it! Would be great to go to one of the BMWCCA drivers courses at black hawk 

• 1 month later...