WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

First venture into the world of BMW's, lots of E30 questions:

ClassE

Well..... Hoping that today is the day I get the E30 back. Gonna be watching my phone like a hawk!

Next step is ordering coils. I've had my eyes on the BC's, anyone have experience with other coils around the $1k range worth mentioning. I like that the BC's have camber plates and are dampening adjustable.....

Yeah - I've been eyeing up those as well. Price tag is alittle more, but you gotta pay-to-play. Options are very similar between the two, and I've got some friends with BC's that really like them.

I really like BC's air cup setup as well, I could definitely be interested in that in the future.

Got some work done today - front lip is on, lower ducts are in, got some adhesive and junk off the passenger side. Hopefully start buffing tomorrow.

99E1BA6D-4110-4AE3-8A85-7C445DE2A5BE-821

Need to order smoked turns and side markers by Monday, possibly replacing the front bumper trim as well.... I like the "clean" look of no front plate (I would run a WI plate anyways - debating on a running a color matched euro plate). If I run a euro plate, the front trim I have is fine (has 2 holes from previous euro plate install). If I don't run any plate - I'm gonna replace them.

My trim has square knockouts for a front toe hook to pass through - get replacements squares from the dealer?!?