Quarter Mile: 13.2sec

Top Speed: 155mph

Pictures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I really like it! Not the color so much though.

Edited by need4speed1299

O

Id take this 1M over a new M3. After the e46 M3 I really stopped caring about newer BMWs..

Agree 100%.

When I was in Germany (I was military), I had a deposit down on a 135i. I loved those cars, very fun to drive, and the N54 is a fun fun engine. I ended up finding my M3 and got that instead. I had a chance to drive the new M3 and really didn't like it. Then again, I'm comparing it to a E30 M3.

This might be the only new BMW I'd really consider buying, if I was in the market for a new two door. I'd love to test drive one!

• 1 month later...
Guest EnvenoDer

клуб знакомств в казани знакомства в г таганроге знакомства г электросталь томские сайты знакомств интим знакомства в томске знакомства устюг интим знакомства в кирове форум знакомств москва секс знакомства в гомеле секс знакомства заречный знакомства г ейск город киев знакомства познакомиться с девушкой по смс секс знакомства черкассы сайт знакомств в костроме интим знакомства с женщинами сайт знакомств новоуральск секс знакомства с замужними женщинами замуж за иностранца сайт знакомств сайт знакомств г ставрополь знакомства парни девушки девочки хочу познакомиться в омске одноклассники моя страница знакомства

Guest Charles Dickens

291 and capable of a lot more and STI's are 300+ wtf.

whether or not they could get more power out of the engine is a question of engineering and marketing. Can't be too fast, because then it would beat M3's. But weight distribution, suspension, powerband, etc should make it faster on the track than an Evo or Wrx.

besides, everybody knows that the amount of power a bmw turbo motor makes is limited by how long before the fuel pump dies.

...could've made 450whp but o whoops, the fuel pump died halfway through the pull. only enough time on each pump to make it to 335hp.

Higher quality fuel pump and you'll be putting down oodles of horse powers in no time. No need for overnight parts from japan, either.