WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

How much Hp and tuorque is your m3?

Guest m3clubbmw

Guest m3clubbmw

Some people choose to go for turbo or super charger I like to go for the instant power of nitrous and putting 370 torque. I can afford nitrous all the time that will not be a problem. I dont see nothing wrong with nitrous most people that dont like nitrous dont know nothing about it.or they think fast and the furious and belive motor can go boom! If properly install it wouldent be a problem cars tuned for it just like you properly gotta tune your car for turbo.

Guest m3clubbmw

Nitrous is force induction just like turbo and super charger is not cheating, if you say is cheating is like saying a turbo is for cheaters when someone has a stock car. Some choose the route of turbos and s/c others go with nitrous compare a 301hp turbo m3 to a 301hp m3 on nitrous most likely nitrous will win cause of its instant hp

Guest m3clubbmw

End of story nitrous is force induction and you fall in the category of the ppl who dont like nitrous because they know nothing about it.you said nitrous dosent pushes more air into the engine but you were wrong if more ppl that know about nitrous was here you would be the one ambarrasing your self.