WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Post your winter beaters/winter bimmers

M318

• 2 weeks later...

I had a celica with a 2.2 and a stick I hated every moment with that car as a daily and everything broke besides the drivetrain but I couldn't kill it u think it's still running to this day lol but seriously they are only reliable unless u run into the guy in madtown with a 5 speed beige Camry with v6 that's lowered that one u gotta respect lol

I had a celica with a 2.2 and a stick I hated every moment with that car as a daily and everything broke besides the drivetrain but I couldn't kill it u think it's still running to this day lol but seriously they are only reliable unless u run into the guy in madtown with a 5 speed beige Camry with v6 that's lowered that one u gotta respect lol

I forgot his name, but that thing is stupid low, an it's his delivery car. That thing is sweet for what it is.

Yea I'm definitely not a big subaru fan, but I wasn't going to sacrifice a BMW to the rust gods, and I found this bugger and the price was on point. I would pull the motor before I changed the fucking plugs... Also, This bitch was completely bone stock, dealer maintained, and one owner. 129k on it. 2002. 

• 4 weeks later...