WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Stance Wisconsin summer show

michael1972

• 2 weeks later...

Thats it? Only 2 other members might go. This sounds like a good show. Thought more people would be down for it.

I'm not sure why so many members on this site are against this show.  This will be my third Stance WI show and I couldn't be more excited!  It's one of the better organized events in the area and the Stance WI crew couldn't be nicer people.  It's a show that I can take my fiance to and she actually enjoys it. 

I will be there with my non lowered, stockish car, enjoying a beer and grilling out!

Masterpiece car show is that day also, I'm assuming most people on here would rather look at jaguar e-type's, Ferrari 275 GTB's, 1970 Porsche 911 RS, vintage track cars from all around the world, than look at some low non functional Subaru's and Honda's, Don't get me wrong its a well organize, killer venue, event, but its all cars you see everyday driving around evo sti wrx IS civic integra oh yea and GTR's

I'll be going down to the show on Sunday morning, so I figured why not make a cruise out of it? Anyone is welcome to join, so invite your friends. We will be meeting at the Walmart parking lot off of 41 in Neenah. It'd be great if everyone could be there at 9:50am so we can LEAVE by 10:00am, putting us at Miller Park around 11:30am or so. I'd like to keep the messing around to a minimum because if you've gone in the past, you know the cops will be watching us.