WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

If that's in as good of shape as he says it is then that seems like a fair price.  These prices have been creeping up on e36 m3's for about the last 6 months.  As much as I think this is still the outcast in the M3 community I believe more people are starting to see the value in these cars.  At some point soon I have a feeling we're going to be saying(in an old man voice), "I remember when you could buy an e36 M3 for pennies!" and then we would shake our cane's those damn kids now-a-day's.

If that's in as good of shape as he says it is then that seems like a fair price.  These prices have been creeping up on e36 m3's for about the last 6 months.  As much as I think this is still the outcast in the M3 community I believe more people are starting to see the value in these cars.  At some point soon I have a feeling we're going to be saying(in an old man voice), "I remember when you could buy an e36 M3 for pennies!" and then we would shake our cane's those damn kids now-a-day's.

They will always be pennies. e46's are dropping pretty steady. Have seen some under $10k. good condition with fairly low miles can be had for $11-14k. Also with having maxpsi turbo kits for $9k with 550whp on tap out the door why get a e36 at all?

They will always be pennies. e46's are dropping pretty steady. Have seen some under $10k. good condition with fairly low miles can be had for $11-14k. Also with having maxpsi turbo kits for $9k with 550whp on tap out the door why get a e36 at all?

UH WUT. 9k turbo kits for 550whp is exactly why I would take an e36 haha. But I understand what you are saying. 

4K e36m3 plus 4k turbo kit for 550whp or

10k e46m plus 10k turbo kit for 550whp/NAH MEAN? 

But id rather have an e46m any day of the flippin week. But I'm more likely to buy a 328is than an e46m3 as well.. 

UH WUT. 9k turbo kits for 550whp is exactly why I would take an e36 haha. But I understand what you are saying. 

4K e36m3 plus 4k turbo kit for 550whp or

10k e46m plus 10k turbo kit for 550whp/NAH MEAN? 

But id rather have an e46m any day of the flippin week. But I'm more likely to buy a 328is than an e46m3 as well.. 

O boy here we go. Please please put together a $4k turbo kit with a quality turbo garret gt or Percision DBB billet wheel based turbo with a tubular manifold for $4k. Hell the turbo alone will be $1750 ish alone. Don't forget everything else. Tuning included, rk tunes is $1800 starting. You may be bale to put a turbo kit together for $4k but it won't be quality like a CES or max psi kit. Which even for e36's is roughly $7k

Low mileage E30 vert: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/4661458787.html

-Seller is a dude named Scott, goes by Rudeboistance on Instagram. Dude knows his E30s. I don't imagine many are in the market for a vert with fall on the horizon, but thought I'd share. 

89 750 V12 with SICK BODY KIT: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/4635214192.html

-So much want: BBS, rear spoiler, kit, v12

Aaaand go. 

What are you folks searching on craigslist? I get bored at work everyday and just type in bmw in craigslist for cars. Or for example if I'm looking for rims I'll go under car parts and type in "5x120" or just "bmw" sometimes if I'm in the parts I'll search "e46" just because that's my chasis. Just curious as to what others are searching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk