Jump to content
WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)


Recommended Posts

 

On 3/16/2021 at 7:22 PM, YoungCR said:

'Ive heard these even out of warranty are night mares. Haven't watched the Rich Rebuilds series on his i8 yet, wonder what this will go for.

 

On 3/16/2021 at 6:09 PM, HipMF said:

 

I chuckled

image.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone was obviously driving a 1975 Concrete Curb LX

Well, I was going to share this yesterday, but I bought it instead. 🤭

I’d make it 12-15 feet even without the threat of a virus 

Posted Images

I know regular E30's have been increasing in price, but seriously? Is anyone actually buying these for this kind of money? An auto m20 sedan with mediocre body, comfort seats, needing a head gasket and a full suspension refresh seems like a MAX $1500-$2000 car to me. Am I really just behind the times or is this guy delusional for thinking he'll get this?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/888261211908144?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A6c39e34a-bcf4-42fe-a79d-d51b723abe86

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, P_Roloff said:

I know regular E30's have been increasing in price, but seriously? Is anyone actually buying these for this kind of money? An auto m20 sedan with mediocre body, comfort seats, needing a head gasket and a full suspension refresh seems like a MAX $1500-$2000 car to me. Am I really just behind the times or is this guy delusional for thinking he'll get this?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/888261211908144?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A6c39e34a-bcf4-42fe-a79d-d51b723abe86


The E30 has racing pedigree.

It’s the same automatic, bronzit paint, and comfort seats used in the DTM racecars.

If you cant appreciate a racecar tamed for the streets then get a Daihatsu.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, P_Roloff said:

I know regular E30's have been increasing in price, but seriously? Is anyone actually buying these for this kind of money? An auto m20 sedan with mediocre body, comfort seats, needing a head gasket and a full suspension refresh seems like a MAX $1500-$2000 car to me. Am I really just behind the times or is this guy delusional for thinking he'll get this?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/888261211908144?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A6c39e34a-bcf4-42fe-a79d-d51b723abe86

He might get it from a sucker.  All those cooling parts replaced and now a "head gasket".  I'd put money on it having a cracked head... I wouldn't pay more than a grand and that is if it isn't rusty underneath.  "Odometer stopped today" sure it did...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2851298461861013/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post

May be an image of speaker

May be an image of car

Quote

Seller's description

I WILL NOT TAKE LESS THEN $5,000. So stop the bull,don’tBmessage unless your gonna buy,I haven’toshowes the car to ANYONE YET,want to trade for something that peaks me interest... lemme know runs drives 5k cash or cool trade,no rust obvi repaint custom fiberglass more then 8000 watts to subs and like 3000 to doors flip out slide out radio, eye catcher that’s for sure. But now with three kids...yeah haha

"But now with three kids...yeah haha"

wojak crying face feat. dorito mask - Album on Imgur

Been a while since I've seen a Craigslist-esque train wreck ad.

Nature is healing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RobZR said:

This is a really nice example and looks like its from a good home. I would love to own one of these some day, just think it's a very unique car. One's like this at this price point won't exist much longer if I had to guess.

I'm sure maintenance is a nightmare, but V12 BMW.

Also, other than the center console with the 3 head units, this interior has aged extremely well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RobZR said:

This is too well written to not be a trap.  The pictures are clear and of decent quality, the description is informative and I couldn't find any mention of knowing what he has or grammatical errors.  This has got to be a scam.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SteelBlue said:

This is a really nice example and looks like its from a good home. I would love to own one of these some day, just think it's a very unique car. One's like this at this price point won't exist much longer if I had to guess.

I'm sure maintenance is a nightmare, but V12 BMW.

Also, other than the center console with the 3 head units, this interior has aged extremely well.

BMW V12 maintenance "12 of everything and 2 of everything else"

The dream car of my youth could/would turn into the midlife nightmare, since I can't just say "Mike, fix it"  

it sure looks clean with just the right touches 🤤

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, straight6pwr said:

I’ve personally seen this car in person. It’s very well done, but I still for the life of me do not understand the rear doors.

19 hours ago, RobZR said:

This is lovely, and I hate red cars. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Jdesign said:

I’ve personally seen this car in person. It’s very well done, but I still for the life of me do not understand the rear doors.

So...those doors are real?  From factory?  Not chopped?  So many questions......

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jdesign said:

I’ve personally seen this car in person. It’s very well done, but I still for the life of me do not understand the rear doors.

I just want to know why they did it.  Also, what's up with the pedal box?  Is this as terrible as it looks?

image.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.