WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

45 minutes ago, Snap said:

Dang, thats a good looking car. For that level of car/price I'd expect to see real CCW's or something and not ESM's though. Not that there is anything wrong with reps, they are just a bit out of place if you're asking top dollar like that.  

Cool side note, I had no idea the quarter windows on e24's could be retracted, that's pretty awesome

Anyone looking for a hauler?!?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-Chevrolet-Other-Pickups-/182759607398?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

That e24 is amazing, IDK about the "only one in the world" thing but it is a very nice example. Odd that it has shadow line taillights, but the rest of the car is chrome.

The white E30 vert is immaculate and well worth it. Someone go buy it!

4 hours ago, Jdesign said:

Anyone looking for a hauler?!?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-Chevrolet-Other-Pickups-/182759607398?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

That e24 is amazing, IDK about the "only one in the world" thing but it is a very nice example. Odd that it has shadow line taillights, but the rest of the car is chrome.

The white E30 vert is immaculate and well worth it. Someone go buy it!

That's an interesting conversion, he doesn't mention in the ad but it's only front wheel drive.  It does say that in the details section but nowhere in the description.  Anyone that would actually buy it would probably know that already just from one look though.

7 hours ago, patsbimmer1 said:

For $40k it should come with a happy ending!  The market has dictated that these cars aren't worth near that!  It's a $20k car at most.  With that said, it's gorgeous and i'd drive that in a heartbeat.

yup, wayyy overpriced! You can get a low mileage M635CSI for that price. 

1 hour ago, Earl said:

I bet they got that car CHEAP and are trying to get their money back out with the S14. I could see if it was a known good motor and was running but with that being an uncertainty, I wouldn't want to pay that and then have to pay to bring it back to life. 

I'm 99% sure that car was on craigslist sometime last year with an asking price of 12k. It sold in less than a day