WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community
alexw

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

On 8/9/2019 at 4:44 PM, Jdesign said:

I thought this was an X5M, but its just a M sport package

https://rockford.craigslist.org/cto/d/machesney-park-2002-bmw-x5/6951945375.html

I'm no expert but that may actually be an X5 4.6is which would make it a pre-X5 M M car.  I have this odd love for the e53 4.6 and 4.8 IS SUV's.  It's the right color and the ad says 4.6L which the standard X5 was a 4.4 V8.

On 8/9/2019 at 4:44 PM, Jdesign said:

As I watch Craigslist die a slow and painful automotive death, there are yet a few notable new entrys;

Is the Auto Section the only part that charges (besides job listings)?  I haven't perused CL for a long time, although I did find my last truck on CL.....in Seattle.  That was a hike.

2 hours ago, REKIII said:

Is the Auto Section the only part that charges (besides job listings)?  I haven't perused CL for a long time, although I did find my last truck on CL.....in Seattle.  That was a hike.

All craigslist postings are free, except for:

3 hours ago, suspenceful said:

Has 85k, not 21k... but I still want it SO BAD. Would be the perfect E36 to start with.

Hrmmm. I missed that because he did write it out or include it in the details, just added a picture.... 

Image result for clever girl

1 hour ago, Rekpoint said:

Perfect youtube content. Ditch the 335i and grab this.

I messaged him about a trade. He wasn't interested and I don't blame him.

I wish I was in the position to add yet another BMW to the stable.

A family friend is putting his Dakar E36 m3 up for sale soon with a decent mod list.  BBK, coilovers, tune, LTW wing, etc.  It's been driven seldom but they're long time owners and have maintained it well. I'd buy this if I was in the position to in a heartbeat.  Once there's an ad I'll post it up here.

Resized952018110795115906957371.jpg

6 minutes ago, patsbimmer1 said:

A family friend is putting his Dakar E36 m3 up for sale soon with a decent mod list.  BBK, coilovers, tune, LTW wing, etc.  It's been driven seldom but they're long time owners and have maintained it well. I'd buy this if I was in the position to in a heartbeat.  Once there's an ad I'll post it up here.

OOOOOOOOO Hm I guess time will tell if it ends up being in my price range LOL

28 minutes ago, suspenceful said:

I messaged him about a trade. He wasn't interested and I don't blame him.

I wish I was in the position to add yet another BMW to the stable.

Turboooo builldddd

4 hours ago, Jdesign said:

So I am really confused on why the link says 525i e34 wagon but is a JDM Pajero. ?!?!!

Well it was a clean RHD(JDM Import) brilliant rot E34 yesterday, but I guess at Midnight it turned into a Pumpkin or Pajero.😀

On 8/12/2019 at 5:21 PM, patsbimmer1 said:

Please let me know once the ad is up. I’ve been kicking the idea of picking up an e36 m3 lately and this might fit the bill. 

41 minutes ago, tsweers89 said:

can you at least give us mileage and a price ?

Not my car so I wouldn't know 🤔 I just stated that Im in the market for an e36 m3 too. But probably wont be in my price range.