WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

1 hour ago, Jdesign said:

Well sir. I plan on driving it a little this spring since I have yet to enjoy the fruits of my labor, but it will be up for sale late summer. :)

Yeah that's really odd they don't mention the turbos in the ad. I saw the listing on Facebook and it fails to mention anything there too. Must have a novice behind the keyboard writing those ads.

Keep me in mind when it comes time to part with it. I nearly pulled the trigger on a 633csi that I regret letting go :( 

Didn’t know that was a thing either. According to Wikipedia we got the Motorsport handles Instead 😂

“In Europe, all 850CSi's came with four-wheel steering (AHK - Aktive Hinterachs-Kinematik, Active rear axle Kinematics), uprated and ventilated brakes with floating front discs, rear differential oil cooler, engine oil cooler, two-tone interior, sports seats, and reshaped mirrors. In the United States, the cars instead received "BMW Motorsport" writing on the doorhandles.”

So many things about that ad that bother me
"M3 convertible performance" That doesn't exist
"In perfect condition" Clearly it isn't
""No problems or issues whatsoever" Also not true
"Got messed up" There we go!
"Front bumper damaged" I see that, but I thought it was perfect?
"Hole in tire" Jesus, just replace the tire...
"Wide body kit" (where?) the rear has some measly overs that don't appear wider 
"Race suspension" what does that even mean? Looks like stock E36 ride height to me

Friday rant complete!