WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

34 minutes ago, SteelBlue said:

First one is also (still very rusty)

Maybe im getting old, but does the plate N54VAGE mean savage? That is so cringe worthy in my eyes. 

14 hours ago, straight6pwr said:

probably not the best for sound, and no smart tv crap if you're into that, but the price is hilariously small for a 65" 4k TV

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sceptre-65-Class-4K-2160P-LED-TV-U650CV-U/48874705

Mods please delete as this post is off topic.

In all seriousness, this is really cheap. I am looking at getting a new TV this year, likely during or after the holidays. Would be interested to see the picture quality in person. Cheap TVs haven’t done me wrong yet.

Reviews are hit or miss, looks like some screen edge bleeding. Would make for an awesome shop tv. But if you wanted a better picture might be worth spending another hundred or two for a better display.

25 minutes ago, SteelBlue said:

Mods please delete as this post is off topic.

In all seriousness, this is really cheap. I am looking at getting a new TV this year, likely during or after the holidays. Would be interested to see the picture quality in person. Cheap TVs haven’t done me wrong yet.

Reviews are hit or miss, looks like some screen edge bleeding. Would make for an awesome shop tv. But if you wanted a better picture might be worth spending another hundred or two for a better display.

I'm "Sceptrecle".  You get what you pay for...

1 hour ago, HipMF said:

Curious what that might end up going for, price-wise. Might be a semi-affordable way into an M3.

On the other hand, I wonder what might be lurking under that fresh white paint. That steering rack looks corrody...

Yeah that steering rack/front subframe look pretty crusty... I wonder if there is any documentation of the body work. If I had to guess on price I would guess maybe somewhere around 15k if it doesn't come with an engine/trans and the bodywork was done reasonably well. 

1 hour ago, m42b32 said:

Paint looks damn good. IDK what @straight6pwr is talking about. I would be curious to what underneath.  What I don't see is an S14 anywhere in that storage unit. I guess for $1 a lack of a drivetrain, and some assembly required, it is a fair price.

image.png

8 minutes ago, RobZR said:

imola e34?  just needs a set of M-parallels and a razor blade.😀

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/i-e34/6728747236.html

I posted this same car with Mpars and no stickers that is a lot closer just a few days ago!