WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

1 hour ago, i_love_cars said:

Christ that thing looks nice. 12k isn't *that* steep if it's truly a rust free car, has an LSD, and is as well-maintained as advertised. I want to buy this but I'm also out of room now having 4 vehicles. Great find I kinda hate you right now because I'm so tempted to go look at this lol 

Price used to be 16k, I honestly think that's a really good deal for 12k. That car looks incredibly well sorted, they'll only get more expensive

1 hour ago, m42b32 said:

Price used to be 16k, I honestly think that's a really good deal for 12k. That car looks incredibly well sorted, they'll only get more expensive

Did he relist it just recently? Wasn't it listed at 15k when it got posted here?

12k seems like a pretty good deal now given the level of care and condition of it.

34 minutes ago, SteelBlue said:

Did he relist it just recently? Wasn't it listed at 15k when it got posted here?

12k seems like a pretty good deal now given the level of care and condition of it.

Could've been 15k, either way looks like it had a significant price drop. It would be tough to find one in as nice of condition, plus the interior with the tan inserts on black door panels is super cool if it's original, I don't think I've ever seen one like it before. 

Agreed, the price did drop from the initial listing. Too much push back? Crack hit wore off? Hard to say. Anyway, seller should still explore BaT if he's looking for over $10k.

As for wheels being more gunmetal than stock, I really didn't notice until P_Roloff mentioned it. I was more blinded by a brillantrot 318is that wasn't a sun-washed out, faded reddish pink. 

1 minute ago, Jdesign said:

You sir, are probably alone on that one. 

Fair enough haha. I suppose I should rephrase, I like the color, but not the way it was done here. For wheels like euroweaves the all gunmetal look is weird to me, but with a silver lip I think it sets it off well. Like @m42b32 said, it kinda looks like they're covered in brake dust or something when they're all gunmetal.

Example:

Image result for gunmetal euroweaves

Although I don't mind these for whatever reason. Maybe because of the centercaps?

Image result for gunmetal euroweaves