WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

7 hours ago, Boris3 said:

Looking for a more sedate, well-sorted, non-zhp, sport package, three pedal 330i/ci.  

I have that exact car sitting in my driveway. 2002 330i with 135k miles, black on black, Mtech sport package, cold weather, three pedals. Slicktop. What's your budget?

The only problem; my girlfriend loves the car... lol.

59 minutes ago, suspenceful said:

I have that exact car sitting in my driveway. 2002 330i with 135k miles, black on black, Mtech sport package, cold weather, three pedals. Slicktop. What's your budget?

The only problem; my girlfriend loves the car... lol.

Pushes the correct buttons for me and a slick top no less. Budget is roughly in the $4-5k range for the right car.

PM me if it's safe to do so, I'd be interested in hearing more details. Sounds like you may be walking into a relationship mess though.

On 5/10/2018 at 4:34 PM, Boris3 said:

Pushes the correct buttons for me and a slick top no less. Budget is roughly in the $4-5k range for the right car.

PM me if it's safe to do so, I'd be interested in hearing more details. Sounds like you may be walking into a relationship mess though.

After chatting with her, she's set on keeping it for now. When she's ready to let it go, it'll be posted on here.

Was worth a shot...

On 5/12/2018 at 7:01 AM, damnboy037 said:

Or you can go to the website, they want $40K

😮

Is that a "realistic" going price for that car, or have they jumped on the "insanely priced kinda-older BMWs" train? I remember some years back being absolutely astonished that people were trying to sell low mileage e36 M3s for $10k..

42 minutes ago, Earl said:

I mean 17k miles is a little lower than low mileage. Not to mention the condition of the car overall with the options. It's more a collector than a driver.

I suppose that's going to be the next "collector" car from BMW, but it's just hard to imagine a US spec car ever reaching the insanity of the E30 M cars.

So much wrong here. I'm not sure what's worse, if the seller actually believes what he's saying, if he's trying to play an e30 con, or he was simply scammed by his parents. 

Something like "Honest junior it's got an M3 grill badge that's how you can tell it's a rare M3 cabriolet 325i race car. And with the special BMW v6 it's even more powerful than the original engine."

Another seller that don't go to skool