WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

Right.

There are piles of rust in the shape of a 2002 that cost more than this

Repair any rust on structural members, try to stop/slow rust on the bodywork. Swap in an M42 or other more modern DOHC. 4cyl and then drive it while you finish up other mechanicals and cosmetics

They probably have the mileage discrepancy disclosed on the buyers guide. The car is exempt from mileage disclosure anyways. Odds are the car came into that dealer's hands with the current odometer reading, I doubt they'd have spent their energy swapping clusters when the car clearly has way more miles. 

6 minutes ago, Rekpoint said:

What is so bad about panjo?

They take massive fees on everything and you are now forced to go through them to list anything on r3vlimited, bimmerforums, etc. Some of the fees go to the site which is fine with me, but an almost 10% fee is insane. Most people still sell through paypal/PM's anyway. I have some things listed on there now and some guy paid through panjo. I had it listed at $45, he made the offer of $40, it looked like it was going to charge me a dollar to decline/counter the offer so I accepted it, and I ended up receiving $35... Never doing that again. 

What is so bad about panjo?

They take massive fees on everything and you are now forced to go through them to list anything on r3vlimited, bimmerforums, etc. Some of the fees go to the site which is fine with me, but an almost 10% fee is insane. Most people still sell through paypal/PM's anyway. I have some things listed on there now and some guy paid through panjo. I had it listed at $45, he made the offer of $40, it looked like it was going to charge me a dollar to decline/counter the offer so I accepted it, and I ended up receiving $35... Never doing that again. 

Wow thanks for the explanation. Never sold anything on panjo so I didn't know that. Yeah seems jank.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk