WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

17 hours ago, patsbimmer1 said:

Why would someone advertise that on craigslist?  

Probably just proud of the nazi memorabilia that they picked up. Probably sits in it with a brown suit and fake little mustache and pretends to "wave" to people.

Owning this could be problematic, depending on who owned it originally.

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Jdesign said:

I have seen this car posted for sale multiple times over the last 10 years starting out looking mint with 70k on it. The previous owner seems to have let it go mechanically/cosmetically. It was for sale 3 weeks ago for $1700, not running, in oconomowoc I believe. It has been cleaned up a lot for this current ad

4 hours ago, patsbimmer1 said:

That's cheap for a frozen car.  I've never been a fan of that black though.  Looks incomplete.

I agree, And actually it has 65k miles. The car has 103k Kilometers. 

3 hours ago, wasnt m3 said:

I'd agree, the frozen black makes the car look cheap. Also, pretty crappy description and photos for a car of that caliber. 

I second that, Description sucks. But cheap individual car, What could go wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, YoungCR said:

Right. I can't find the post but I've seen pics of this car before and remember the previous owner causing issues at Madison C&C leaving the parking lot 🚭

Didn’t know this was one of the ones causing issues, but I do remember seeing this car once or twice there. Young guy owned it, which I’m sure surprises no one. I love the “race” passenger seat and the comfort drivers seat 😂

• 3 weeks later...