WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

On 12/9/2019 at 7:46 PM, patsbimmer1 said:

Salvage title and they painted over the original Arctic Silver.  They're about $10k+ too high for this car in my opinion but I think the modern wheels look great actually.

https://maxwaymotors.com/1996-BMW-8Series/Used-Car/SleepyHollow-IL/13475608/Details.aspx

It really pains me that I used to see e31's on craigslist for next to nothing around 2013-2014 when I first started getting into BMW's. 

2 hours ago, RobZR said:

In spite of the shitty bodykit that e92 has nice parts on it.  The seats, supercharger, coilovers and wheels are almost $20k if you bought that stuff on your own.

15 hours ago, RobZR said:

That E92 seems very plain minus the big body kit even though it has a lot of nice parts. I could live with it, same goes for that vert. plain and simple.

13 hours ago, B C said:

Someone has an Alpina problem.

19 hours ago, Jdesign said:

That X3 seems like an absolute steal! the ad is concerning though... makes me wonder what kind of shape its really in

45 minutes ago, Ryan... said:

Hey guys, do we know anything about this '83 6 series on the Marketplace?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/451974662371701/

I dont, but I saw it posted a few days ago and it looks mighty rough. There is visible rust and the top half of the car is spray painted flat black. It looks like a $1k car if you are looking for a large project LOL 

2 hours ago, Jdesign said:

I dont, but I saw it posted a few days ago and it looks mighty rough. There is visible rust and the top half of the car is spray painted flat black. It looks like a $1k car if you are looking for a large project LOL 

I just got a message back, he said the rust "isn't bad" and it's solid underneath. I agree that it looks more like a $1000-1500 car, but I wouldn't be able to make the trip out to Milwaukee until this weekend anyway to look at it.

I just love me some e24