WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

On 8/9/2019 at 4:44 PM, Jdesign said:

As I watch Craigslist die a slow and painful automotive death, there are yet a few notable new entrys;

Is the Auto Section the only part that charges (besides job listings)?  I haven't perused CL for a long time, although I did find my last truck on CL.....in Seattle.  That was a hike.

2 hours ago, REKIII said:

Is the Auto Section the only part that charges (besides job listings)?  I haven't perused CL for a long time, although I did find my last truck on CL.....in Seattle.  That was a hike.

All craigslist postings are free, except for:

3 hours ago, suspenceful said:

Has 85k, not 21k... but I still want it SO BAD. Would be the perfect E36 to start with.

Hrmmm. I missed that because he did write it out or include it in the details, just added a picture.... 

Image result for clever girl

A family friend is putting his Dakar E36 m3 up for sale soon with a decent mod list.  BBK, coilovers, tune, LTW wing, etc.  It's been driven seldom but they're long time owners and have maintained it well. I'd buy this if I was in the position to in a heartbeat.  Once there's an ad I'll post it up here.

Resized952018110795115906957371.jpg

6 minutes ago, patsbimmer1 said:

A family friend is putting his Dakar E36 m3 up for sale soon with a decent mod list.  BBK, coilovers, tune, LTW wing, etc.  It's been driven seldom but they're long time owners and have maintained it well. I'd buy this if I was in the position to in a heartbeat.  Once there's an ad I'll post it up here.

OOOOOOOOO Hm I guess time will tell if it ends up being in my price range LOL

On 8/12/2019 at 5:21 PM, patsbimmer1 said:

Please let me know once the ad is up. I’ve been kicking the idea of picking up an e36 m3 lately and this might fit the bill.