WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Resonator Delete?

e36mpwr

So im going to Delete my Muffler and add my tips on their and see how that sounds, I just want to experiment and see how it sounds people on forums and my cousin heard one because an e36 came in the shop and it sounded sick he said so why not give it a try. Video will be up tomorrow and doing my Halos tomorrow as well.

haha, then my gopro must be magical???? 

when the gopro is mounted to fixed surfaces (in your one video of the rear facing cam) the vibrations from the car through the suction cup mount overwhelm it.

i dont know what camera you are using though.

but yes, i guess I will just have to hear it in person  : 3

This is the truth.

When you had the gopro strapped to your head I could hear the deep low frequency thunderings from your Paul Bunyan voice. 

I think Brian is expecting some National Geographic HD cinema camera to take an exhaust clip video with.  

Heck, string up some tin-cans and let us hear it through a soup can. 

This is the truth.

When you had the gopro strapped to your head I could hear the deep low frequency thunderings from your Paul Bunyan voice. 

I think Brian is expecting some National Geographic HD cinema camera to take an exhaust clip video with.  

Heck, string up some tin-cans and let us hear it through a soup can. 

I wish Nat Geo would record my car. That's like 2160HD (That's twice as much 1080!) So crisp. The issue with me mounting a go pro to my car, is there's no, "Soft surface" such as your chest mount/helmet. In my car, it's doors, trunk or window. All of it's gunna shake/pick up the vibration. Maybe I can have jamil video record me. ;)