WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official "This weather blows!" Thread.

alexw

Seriously? -11 degrees in Kenosha right now. I was listening to the radio a few minutes ago saying that the wind chill is -20. I'm seriously tired of all this freaking cold weather! My wife took some pictures of the snow storm we had. I think Kenosha saw just under 24 inches. I'll have to upload and post some. Driving around here sucks too, its like you have a 4 foot wall blocking both sides of the road and you just inch out hoping to not get into an accident.

How did you all in the Milwaukee area do with the snow?

snow was bad here too. not as much as you guys, but the drifts were terrible. i have some pictures that ill post.

but funny you should say about the cold. this morning was the first day in 7 years that i have had a bmw not start.:( the m50 wont crank over, its too cold! now I need to see if they have a block heater for this motor.

All of Chilton lost power this morning from 2am until 7am, to keep my snake alive I had to move his cage in front of the gas stove and run it from 3am-7, it also kind of heated the kitchen which was a plus lol

It was -19 here according to the Temp gauge on my computer, and that's before windchill :(

Guest Charles Dickens

to keep my snake alive I had to move his cage in front of the gas stove and run it from 3am-7

Wow. You win. Any complaint I have is irrelevant.

On the other hand, temps are supposed to hit 40 tomorrow.

All of Chilton lost power this morning from 2am until 7am, to keep my snake alive I had to move his cage in front of the gas stove and run it from 3am-7, it also kind of heated the kitchen which was a plus lol

It was -19 here according to the Temp gauge on my computer, and that's before windchill :(

Win-win situation. company or food.

• 1 month later...

Not sure what you guys got yesterday, but here in Chilton we got rain around 5pm. Then it froze. Then it snowed the wettest, heaviest snow I've ever seen, about 4" deep. Then it rained again. Then it froze on top of the already heavy wet snow. The entire time is was thundering and lightning. cool, but also sucked scraping 3" of snow/ice off my truck this morning...