WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official Sighting Thread

alexw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So it's an 1995 bmw 540i it's an automatic for now it will be swapped to manual hopefully before winter, I bought it outa Idaho and it was in Cali it's whole life so it's completely rust free, has 131,000 miles. It's a father son project so that me and him can both have 540i manuals grew up in the back of one and loved them (the Calypso one at the bottom is his)

thanks for asking:) 

IMG_20210830_174344897_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210618_200904145.jpg

IMG_20210830_174339698_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210627_193005407~2.jpg

• 4 months later...

haven't had any sightings for a while! Forgot to post the other day but when I was on the over pass on HWY 26 to head north on 41 and a green E36 sedan passed on the other side. It had a silver hood with some particular black stripes on it. Pretty sure it was the @The Full Banana @rampelsauce dukes of hazard M3 hood which gave me a good laugh.

• 2 months later...

I owe an apology to someone, not sure who. Wet last Monday night (the 21st), around 8:30 pm, I94 westbound coming up on State Fair park. I was in the faded red 318is. Someone pulled alongside me (blue/black?) and stayed there for a bit, I was focusing more on the sheriff tucked away up ahead off to the right and doing my typical minding my own business so didn't look over. Saw the roundel when you passed and I followed over to and on 894SB until I pulled off at National.