WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Awesome car videos!

Rowleym

On 12/29/2017 at 2:33 PM, Rekpoint said:

If you guys are looking to watch good car content on youtube 

He is going to SR swap a 318ti. He has had a few e36 his content is realllly good in my opinion.

Tommytalkyeah

he has cool cars, but his content has taken a nose dive. I really only still watch because I’m familiar with the channel and the characters. It’s entertainment but he could be doing so much more.

20 minutes ago, SteelBlue said:

Tommytalkyeah

he has cool cars, but his content has taken a nose dive. I really only still watch because I’m familiar with the channel and the characters. It’s entertainment but he could be doing so much more.

I agree. I really liked his slick-top content but it kinda sucks that he hasn't finished a build in a while. I like the way he does things tho. Doesn't cut corners. He seems so familiar with bmws he should do more.

11 hours ago, SteelBlue said:

Tommytalkyeah

to summarize the video so nobody has to waste 10mins listening to him talk drivel: He's SR swapping a 95 mtech 318ti, and he has a boner for the 318ti.

He never ended up swapping that car with an SR. It just got an S50 in it and was raffled away.

Edit: It's also a Clubsport. Mtech was never a term coined to a compact trim level. The later cars were referred to as Active models and other countries just referred them as to Sport. 

1 hour ago, Earl said:

He never ended up swapping that car with an SR. It just got an S50 in it and was raffled away.

Imagine your job is to film yourself building to cars to raffle off yet somehow your content is boring and the majority of it is talking to the camera about what your plans are. Not to mention barely turning a wrench on your own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A little qualifying fun from this past weekend at BFR. We've got  three e30s running in ITS class, which is one of several classes running in the small production race group (36 cars this time out). 

My perspective with @Merl on my bumper

View from the third car on @Merl's bumper starts at around 0:42. He's running 225s and coilovers, compared to our 205s and SE30 suspension, which makes a difference but is also a very fast driver!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...