WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

1 hour ago, Rekpoint said:

I quit PUBG due to the slow first person aspect. Movement was trash

a lot of the game is trash. but i prefer a simple shooter, so i've stuck with it. anything with future weapons, special god-like abilities, power ups, jet packs, etc etc, I just dont enjoy. the more tactical it is and the less SHIT EXPLODING EVERYWHERE MAYHEM it is, the better.

battle royale has been a great change to the normal deathmatch style of the past. its never been so satisfying to win due to the increased challenge.

1 hour ago, straight6pwr said:

a lot of the game is trash. but i prefer a simple shooter, so i've stuck with it. anything with future weapons, special god-like abilities, power ups, jet packs, etc etc, I just dont enjoy. the more tactical it is and the less SHIT EXPLODING EVERYWHERE MAYHEM it is, the better.

battle royale has been a great change to the normal deathmatch style of the past. its never been so satisfying to win due to the increased challenge.

I agree. If they ever fix the cluncky 1st person I definitely will be returning

We finally are buying a house.  It took a while but it's a nice house about a half hour outside of Wausau, it is a raised ranch built in 2013, 3 bedroom 2 bath on the main floor and finished walkout basement with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.  And a big attached garage with in floor heat, I think it is about 24 deep by 32 wide.  The door is a 16' door centered on the width so there is a big space on either side.  The whole house and garage are heated with a wood boiler with LP backup.  It's on 26 acres that are mostly woods with about an 8 acre hay field.  We are supposed to close June 12th so we are pretty excited about that.  We have been living with my parents like all cool Millennial folks.

Also have a deal lined up on a very good condition Rotary 10k asymmetrical lift.  The garage ceiling isn't 12' tall but I will either modify the top of the lift to fit the 10' ceilings or box in some holes to the attic and run the top bar through the attic.  For 1800$ I couldn't pass it up, it is less than 10 years old and the guy who had it in his shop was very particular about keeping everything spotless so it looks all but new.

Tomorrow is my last day of work until August (Tech school instructor) so I will be able to get working on the BMW van and other things.  Still planning to drive it to the Hawk vintage races this year.

1 hour ago, B C said:

https://youtu.be/Dp2ufFO4QGg

7B3EBAF5-8601-485D-BCF1-A7C70A747AD7.thumb.png.b0eb7dd0b1417469c4aac02a58763150.png

Went to a movie, saw a BMW racing movie trailer, but it turns out its actually a dog movie. Much disappoint. Will still probably watch, but im just imagining Air Bud

This is one of my top 5 favorite books!  It's a great story, especially if you love dogs and cars.  100% I will be seeing this in theater with my wife.

On 5/26/2019 at 7:59 PM, patsbimmer1 said:

This is one of my top 5 favorite books!  It's a great story, especially if you love dogs and cars.  100% I will be seeing this in theater with my wife.

I'm not going to see it if I have to cry at the end because I'm a man that's manly.