WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

58 minutes ago, straight6pwr said:

hope it works! bets on if its stolen? 

Works great, pawn shops submit all serial numbers and photos to the police and hold items for a month before selling them (I think). I feel comfortable having bought it in a retail store, but if it was stolen I’d feel very bad.

1 hour ago, SteelBlue said:

I got a 55-200 MM zoom lens for Christmas. Does anyone on here have a zoom lens that they use? I have my kit lens and a 50 MM. I think this zoom would be good for at the track use.

I guess if there is anything else in this price range that would be a better options I can return this one.

I've been wanting to add that lens to my bag. I'm surprised by how often I don't have the range I need. It's great for track usage like you mentioned.

On 12/26/2018 at 11:55 AM, suspenceful said:

Does it work?!

It works great! Everything is very clean

On 12/26/2018 at 1:06 PM, SteelBlue said:

I got a 55-200 MM zoom lens for Christmas. Does anyone on here have a zoom lens that they use? I have my kit lens and a 50 MM. I think this zoom would be good for at the track use.

I guess if there is anything else in this price range that would be a better options I can return this one.

If you wanna ball hard you could get a IS 70-200 f2.8L. I had one for a while and it takes incredibly sharp photos at f/2.8 (more depth of field wide open and low light performance) and the image stabilization is a huge help when zoomed to 200mm

29 minutes ago, ChrisO said:

It works great! Everything is very clean

If you wanna ball hard you could get a IS 70-200 f2.8L. I had one for a while and it takes incredibly sharp photos at f/2.8 (more depth of field wide open and low light performance) and the image stabilization is a huge help when zoomed to 200mm

A little harder than I would like to ball lol

Im excited to announce my most recent project. As you may know I parted out a 95 m3 this past summer.

I enjoyed it so much I made a website to sell parts off of. I plan on getting a few new parts cars in to sell off of. 

In the meantime check out my site!

www.BimmerBreakers.com

Note : I do price match!

1 hour ago, Rekpoint said:

Im excited to announce my most recent project. As you may know I parted out a 95 m3 this past summer.

I enjoyed it so much I made a website to sell parts off of. I plan on getting a few new parts cars in to sell off of. 

www.BimmerBreakers.com 

I put some stuff in my cart to buy and the checkout process won't let me log in to paypal.  I tested my info straight on the paypal site and it isn't the problem.  Something about sandbox etc.  Let me know and I can try it again.

28 minutes ago, jc43089 said:

I put some stuff in my cart to buy and the checkout process won't let me log in to paypal.  I tested my info straight on the paypal site and it isn't the problem.  Something about sandbox etc.  Let me know and I can try it again.

Silly me. Thanks for the feedback. Should be fixed now.

I forgot to turn of the developer options for paypal.

Use code : wibimmers 

at checkout for 5% off

3 hours ago, Rekpoint said:

www.BimmerBreakers.com

Nicely done! I've thought about doing the same but I tend to hoard...