WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

It really is that easy. They leave with the car, title, and lien release. You leave with some money and a big grin knowing you no longer own a Subaru.

Hey hey hey now... I actually really do like the car, it's just time for something different (something cheap). I think the only BMWs I enjoyed more than this WRX  have been the M5 and 540i.

In the 50k I've put on my motorcycles I've probably been in about 7-10 close calls. People fucking suck at looking out for bikes.

Even as a very cautious driver, this is probably my biggest worry when I start driving semi's. Not blaming bike riders but its a two way communication system on the road. You have to know that others can see you as well as you see them.

Even as a very cautious driver, this is probably my biggest worry when I start driving semi's. Not blaming bike riders but its a two way communication system on the road. You have to know that others can see you as well as you see them.

I agree, I'm more talking about the 16 year old girls on their phones that haven't checked their blind spots before sliding into the next lane at full throttle.

I NEVER sit in blind spots, if I'm going faster than the car in front of me on the hwy, I'll speed way up to get past them before dropping my speed back down.