WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Music

KaiserRolls

I love music, just about any kind..

My two favorite songs right now are these guys:

Hatebreed: Escape (Metallica cover)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_4xVCcVMo

Immortal Technique: Caught in a Hustle

I also listen to a lot of older country like Waylon Jennings, The Mavericks, Johnny Cash, etc..

I also find myself listening to a lot of really stupid pop music, aka Carly Rae Jepson Posted Image

Lately I really like tribe called quest. Sometime I really like listening to real big fish, and streetlight manifesto.

I was into them for a short period a long time ago as well as a group called The Pharcyde that I remember being similar.

I listen to 102.9 on the radio.

I am in somewhat of a music lull, I haven't been able to find the sound that I am looking for and it is very hard to describe. Heck, maybe it doesn't exist? I almost want to take up creating my own music but that would be a disaster im sure. Theatrical Orchestral music is somewhat along the lines of what I would like to find more of (think movie soundtracks, no vocals, big sound, little repetition). I am sick of song lyrics. Have you ever listend to Drake-The Motto? What an absolute pile of crap. I appreciate what Ben Folds did with Dr. Dre's "b*****s aint s***" and how he did a cover of that song, but in a mellow "white-boy" key. It really makes you realize how ridiculous hip hop lyrics are. /rant

Things you'd find on my MP3 player:

Coldplay, Pendulum, Radiohead, 311, Incubus, Miike Snow, Metallica, In Flames, Chopin, Mozart, Hans Zimmer, Hybrid, Pink Floyd

Listen to it all, except country. I preset all the cars at work for 97.3, 102.1, 102.9, 103.7 and 106.9.

Favorite Bands/Artists: Van Halen, Metallica, Aerosmith, Linkin Park, Mumford & Sons, 3 Doors Down, Mötley Crüe, Pendulum, Breaking Benjamin, Coldplay, Skrillex, Tiësto, Avicci, Eminem, Imagine Dragons, Killswitch Engage, Lamb of God etc. It keeps going haha

Listen to it all, except country. I preset all the cars at work for 97.3, 102.1, 102.9, 103.7 and 106.9.

Favorite Bands/Artists: Van Halen, Metallica, Aerosmith, Linkin Park, Mumford & Sons, 3 Doors Down, Mötley Crüe, Pendulum, Breaking Benjamin, Coldplay, Skrillex, Tiësto, Avicci, Eminem, Imagine Dragons, Killswitch Engage, Lamb of God etc. It keeps going haha

Skrillex always makes me think of this video, gosh I love it

And whenever I hear Van Halen - Panama I crank dat & get stoked to drive my car. True story.

Too bad Pendulum broke up eh? I kept waiting for them to come out with some new stuff then realized they split.