WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Forza 4/Horizon Lets get a wibimmers group/gang what ever they call it. Pics/comments

Brian.

if you like arcade racing games where you can't tune your cars. then forza horizon is for you.

otherwise it's all about project cars :)

it has all the racing modes that gran turismo has that forza was lacking. But has all the tuning that forza has that gran turismo was lacking.

Dx11. It will be on all consoles. Wii/360/PS3/PC

I have the purchased demo and play it on the PC :)

I only complain that there isn't an e36 now. They took out the ultimate driving machine. I've been playing it almost every day. It isn't horrible. The free roaming will always feel like Need for Speed because they did it first. The setup will feel like Dirt 3 because they came out all flashy first with graffiti and other hipster graphics. The main thing I have a complaint about when driving is the physics or the gravel. It definitely is way to easy to drive on. It should be a lot less forgiving. They slightly dumbed down some of the other physics, but they did this to appeal to more customers than just Forza followers. All in all, its not the worlds best game, but it is far from the worst.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...