WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Let's see where the magic happens *garage photos*

Jdesign

This is my place of employment/ personal use shop. I put the lowering springs in the m3 here this past Saturday. I also have a 2 car garage at home but theres no heat in there. Also a few pics of the dirty ass M now lowered.that I snapped yesterday.

Awesome, looks like a service station of some sort?

Yeah man. You can see Auomotive Engine Rebuilders from my shop. I just dropped my m50 head off with Kyle yesterday actually haha. And I've done some work with Brian before too! I drool over his 2j swapped e21 every time I drive by. His shop is about 5 minutes away. That's cool though, you should swing by next time you're in the area.

Yeah! will do, I will keep an eye out for you next time I am nearby!

36...weaksauce. I've looked 40 since I was 22! Gotta shave it off man!

Funny story, my wife (who is a couple weeks older than me) looks very young. When she was pregnant with kid number 1 back when we were 24, she had an old HS sweatshirt on. We were walking around Walmart for whatever reason. Man, did I get the dissapproving looks from people. This old guy knocked up this poor high schooler.

Edited by REKIII

That doesn't sound like a good time. You don't know anyone near you with space to work on your ride?

No not very fun at all had to change the control arm bushings in the 330xi and wil be changing the front struts as soon as they get here. There is no one that I know around here that has a shop small town I live in

• YoungCR changed the title to Let's see where the magic happens *garage photos*