WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Let's see where the magic happens *garage photos*

Jdesign

Here's a few photo's I snapped in like -20* weather. It's cluttered as fuck right now, due to just throwing shit in there, and not organizing anything. So it looks cramped as shit. When in reality, it's quite open. This is the paint booth. You can't see it, but It's got a diesel furnace, and an AC. To control temperature, and has ventilation fans for fresh air/exhaust air. And more tools then you could ever fucking need.

Posted Image

Posted Image

My playground lol. Its a mess due to some 3000gt vr4 turbo swapping that happened last night, but you get the idea.

Posted Image

Awesome!!! Where in Waukesha are you located? I have two friends with shops in that neck of the woods.

Here's a few photo's I snapped in like -20* weather. It's cluttered as fuck right now, due to just throwing shit in there, and not organizing anything. So it looks cramped as shit. When in reality, it's quite open. This is the paint booth. You can't see it, but It's got a diesel furnace, and an AC. To control temperature, and has ventilation fans for fresh air/exhaust air. And more tools then you could ever fucking need.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice!! But thats your paint booth? And for the love of god take off that M5 badge :P

Did you strip your fender? looks to be a different color than your hood=P

He sure did, and it sucked.

Nice!! But thats your paint booth? And for the love of god take off that M5 badge :P

He sure did, and it sucked.

Thats our paint booth. It looks tiny, due to the clutter my stepdad puts in there. When I paint shit, that gets emptied out.

An yeah, it sucked. ALOT. Airplane stripper didn't do shit to the primer.

Awesome!!! Where in Waukesha are you located? I have two friends with shops in that neck of the woods.

Its literally on the same land as the Waukesha Recycling Company. Tesch Ct, by golden coral and Aldi and swimtastic. Those are the landmarks I give people who are coming over lol.

But who do you know in the area?

Its literally on the same land as the Waukesha Recycling Company. Tesch Ct, by golden coral and Aldi and swimtastic. Those are the landmarks I give people who are coming over lol.

But who do you know in the area?

Word. That must be near Automotive Engine Rebuilders? Where Kyletime works?

I know Brian, the owner of Milwaukee motorwerks and my other friend owns the shop next to him and he owns Milwaukee limo. Both of which are big BMW fans.

E90 spring hats are ~$12 a piece and will drop the front a little more. I used to have the 15mm hats that make the front sit even lower, but those need to be modified to be safely used on the car (they caused my steering to lockup on the freeway) and I am running shorter springs than before so I dont want to smash my oil pan on everything

E90 spring hats are ~$12 a piece and will drop the front a little more. I used to have the 15mm hats that make the front sit even lower, but those need to be modified to be safely used on the car (they caused my steering to lockup on the freeway) and I am running shorter springs than before so I dont want to smash my oil pan on everything

sounds nice.

Word. That must be near Automotive Engine Rebuilders? Where Kyletime works?

I know Brian, the owner of Milwaukee motorwerks and my other friend owns the shop next to him and he owns Milwaukee limo. Both of which are big BMW fans.

Yeah man. You can see Auomotive Engine Rebuilders from my shop. I just dropped my m50 head off with Kyle yesterday actually haha. And I've done some work with Brian before too! I drool over his 2j swapped e21 every time I drive by. His shop is about 5 minutes away. That's cool though, you should swing by next time you're in the area.

• YoungCR changed the title to Let's see where the magic happens *garage photos*