WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Secret Santa 2017

B C

I’m running under the assumption I’m not getting the first thing I ordered - So ordered something else as a “CYA” just in case.  Praying either gets here before Christmas now or one of you bastards is getting a lump of dog coal and a “me soo sorry” note in your mailbox!

I think alot of the people here have low expectations from everyone. Everyone should be expecting there gift late. It's just a BMW owner thing. Late for everything....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, Rekpoint said:

I think alot of the people here have low expectations from everyone. Everyone should be expecting there gift late. It's just a BMW owner thing. Late for everything....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quite the opposite actually, I don't think we want to disappoint each other by sending a late gift.  Now, when it comes to finishing projects, that's a whole other conversation!

On 10/23/2017 at 10:41 AM, suspenceful said:

I'd like to participate, but I've gotten the same E92 M3 remote control car for two years in a row...

Looks like I got to participate without even participating!

As a recent Amazon Prime member, I've been ordering a handful of things from Amazon this month. Christmas presents, personal items, etc. Yesterday there were two boxes from Amazon on my porch. This is the norm at my house, so I didn't think much of it and opened them. To my surprise, not only one, but TWO BMW E92 M3 remote control cars! These ones are black and a little smaller than the two white ones I've received via WIBimmers Secret Santa 2015 & 2016.

What makes this even funnier is that a random package showed up a few days ago which I wasn't expecting (again from Amazon). I opened it up and to my surprise it was a black remote control M3, the SAME as the two I just received. My girlfriend found out that her sister accidentally sent it to my house on accident and that it was supposed to be my Christmas gift. I laughed as she asked why I didn't seem excited. I had to explain that I've been getting these for Christmas for two years in a row already. Am I that hard to buy for?!

Now I have a total of 5 remote control BMW E92 M3s... first world problems :lol:

I'll post a picture, but might wait to see if I get any more (you never know). Thanks guys!

5 minutes ago, suspenceful said:

What makes this even funnier is that a random package showed up a few days ago which I wasn't expecting (again from Amazon). I opened it up and to my surprise it was a black remote control M3, the SAME as the two I just received. My girlfriend found out that her sister accidentally sent it to my house on accident and that it was supposed to be my Christmas gift. I laughed as she asked why I didn't seem excited. I had to explain that I've been getting these for Christmas for two years in a row already. Am I that hard to buy for?!

Hate to break it to ya, buuuutttt that more than likely wasn't her sister. It also wasn't directly from Amazon. 

38 minutes ago, GunMetalGrey said:

Hate to break it to ya, buuuutttt that more than likely wasn't her sister. It also wasn't directly from Amazon. 

Her sister said that she bought it for me on the Wish app. It also had my girlfriend's name on the return address in a different state where she has family.

Would you like to claim that you sent it? Lol. Unless someone on this forum knows my girlfriend's full name and her sister is lying. It's possible, but I wouldn't expect the WIBimmers crew to have those kind of detective skills.

8 minutes ago, suspenceful said:

Her sister said that she bought it for me on the Wish app. It also had my girlfriend's name on the return address in a different state where she has family.

Would you like to claim that you sent it? Lol. Unless someone on this forum knows my girlfriend's full name and her sister is lying. It's possible, but I wouldn't expect the WIBimmers crew to have those kind of detective skills.

Oh, well it seemed like a WiBimmers move, and Facebook sleuthing is easy. 

58 minutes ago, suspenceful said:

Was it your girlfriends name?  You sure?