WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Recent pc build.

ThatRatRodProject

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

almost forget to post mine. this was my christmas present to myself this year. got good deals around the holidays, so I probably built the system for about $300 less than normal prices. Rekpoint gave some good advise to help me since it was my first time. i had a general understanding of computers (i've replaced individual components, installed windows from scratch, etc) so it was straightforward.

• Phanteks Eclipse 400S case
  • ASRock z270 MB
  • Core i5 7600k, OC'd to 4.4
  • Samsung evo 500gb SSD
  • 16GB 3000mhz RAM
  • GeForce 1050ti GPU, OC'd some amount
  • Cooler Master 240mm AIO

I don't really care about the LED lighting, but it all came with the case/MB so there it is. The weak point is the GPU, because I couldn't bring myself to spend $400-600 for a better one.

The radiator is pulling fresh air from the front of the case. Some research showed that with open air GPUs, this is the best setup for keeping case temps lower.

NKkf0Zk.jpg
hkNQA6s.jpg

almost forget to post mine. this was my christmas present to myself this year. got good deals around the holidays, so I probably built the system for about $300 less than normal prices. Rekpoint gave some good advise to help me since it was my first time. i had a general understanding of computers (i've replaced individual components, installed windows from scratch, etc) so it was straightforward.
  • Phanteks Eclipse 400S case
  • ASRock z270 MB
  • Core i5 7600k, OC'd to 4.4
  • Samsung evo 500gb SSD
  • 16GB 3000mhz RAM
  • GeForce 1050ti GPU, OC'd some amount
  • Cooler Master 240mm AIO
I don't really care about the LED lighting, but it all came with the case/MB so there it is. The weak point is the GPU, because I couldn't bring myself to spend $400-600 for a better one.
NKkf0Zk.jpg
hkNQA6s.jpg
Damn looks sexy!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk