WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Bmws a virus or a hobby ?

Drgt5683

Id say both ..close to cancerous 

So I finally had a weekend to get some work done ! I was able to replace my front and rear shocks bilsteins and h&r sport springs and well as experiment a color combo for my calipers before I have them powdercoated ,put my door panels back on and also stripped 2 of my mpars of the clear carefully using aircraft remover to give them a more raw look then after that stripped the tint off both front windows so I can finally see now yeeeeay , ....And dang I cannot believe how huge the stock springs are once you take them out lmao no wonder .....so far I'm enjoying the drive little more stiff and not so bouncy'  I've yet to really test it out in the roundabouts exc but the car handles amazing and could definitely use wider tires asap tho next thing ya know it's time for winter setup 

It's all for fun well hope yu enjoy and 

? Can you name that vehicle behind the tint I'm holding up ......it's like looking through black paper lmao 6%light

IMG_5010.PNG

IMG_4988.JPG

IMG_4949.JPG

IMG_4997.PNG

IMG_5002.JPG

IMG_4971.JPG

IMG_5011.PNG

• 5 months later...