WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

I used to call these the eeeews, oops I forgot I still do

Drgt5683

I've been wanting to give my car some tuning and stance lately .a 2010 335i so before I get tuning I wanted to pick up some type of code scanner/reader capable of resetting codes exc ..in the meantime my footwell module decided to go haywire and the stealer says 499 for a new one and a few hours of time for another 450 so I'm looking at 1000$ in the end.but I will have back my blinkers,angel eyes,door handle lights,dash lights,dome lights,reverse lights,liscense plate lights and my windows don't work using driver door switch and also mirrors don't work ...dam that's ALOT all off one module I'm sure I forgot something..I do recall joking about these issues on e46 e39's generally as the EEEEEWS lmao, as to say move the visor and the steering wheel moves up or down won't forget them days ever lol...any suggestions on a new footwell module or someone to code them in the fox valley area let me know thanks and yea I'd rather be purchasing shocks springs or making hp.

IMG_4858.PNG

IMG_4911.PNG