WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

23 hours ago, straight6pwr said:

a slew of BAVauto OEM parts? :lol:

Hush. There are a few in there. How do you think I got informed about the contest.

On 8/28/2017 at 6:47 PM, i_love_cars said:

I voted which means you'll win because everybody knows that what I think counts for at least 100,000 votes. 

I sure hope so.

Thanks to everyone who voted. Maybe I will make some type of giveaway/contest with the winnings! (if I win)

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2017 at 4:50 PM, Morzada said:

Was sorry to see you didn't win (at least I thought I saw you didn't win).  A couple year's ago I entered some photos of my '96 328 convertible (black) with what I thought was a pretty cool contrasting background of native wild flowers at UW Arboretum.  No love for me either.

its a popularity contest, not a well-judged contest based on skill or artistic merit, or whatever. the photo of the 535 that won is the most boring one AND its underexposed. *shrug*

On 9/21/2017 at 4:50 PM, Morzada said:

Was sorry to see you didn't win (at least I thought I saw you didn't win).  A couple year's ago I entered some photos of my '96 328 convertible (black) with what I thought was a pretty cool contrasting background of native wild flowers at UW Arboretum.  No love for me either.

Thanks. I got into the winners round so that stands for something! Post a pic of the pic you are talking about!

16 hours ago, straight6pwr said:

its a popularity contest, not a well-judged contest based on skill or artistic merit, or whatever. the photo of the 535 that won is the most boring one AND its underexposed. *shrug*

Yup. im sure the judging wasn't performed by a photographer. Oh well, still cool to me either way.