WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Sounds like a plan. I will be there overnight, so (lurkers and all others) if you are early, don't be afraid to ring the doorbell and wake me up. If the weather happens to be a drizzle or less, I will have the main garage door open.

O YELLOW -You can park anywhere in the yellow as seen below.

GREEN- marker is my doorbell which is between both my shop door and garage door

O BLUE - is overflow parking(I doubt this happens)

O PINK - Please do not park here as I will ask you to move. This business is a nail salon and will be open.

BirdseyeParking_ONLINE.jpg

54 minutes ago, straight6pwr said:

See you there!

Thanks to Jason for hosting the meeting point and for everyone that came out! I certainly enjoyed getting back together with you guys and meeting Lars and Peter.

Im sure the weather forecast scared some people away but it wasn’t bad at all. Just some damp roads and a few light sprinkles which Dan didnt hesitate to get a little sideways while a parked cop was in view (did you see them by the onramp?) The low clouds looked awesome though.

Here’s Boosty McBoostleaks

7e396399812355f939187b0b5e20dced.jpg

This morning I drove to the store and it didnt feel nearly as strong as the last time i drove it maybe a year ago. It didnt seem to be making any boost and must have some big boost leak. The first WOT attempt resulted in limp mode. Any of the M42 guys would have outrun this thing easily.

Somewhere closer to Devil’s Lake it felt like it was starting to make boost and finally started putting you back in the seat when you got on it, still not all there though. N54 life.

Apparently the camera is lava: Sammi ran and hid behind the civic, Jason didnt make it in time.

9a8a43e29d14d490f46609e21bdbf605.jpg

Earl wall-tapped all the things

b9758b230167c7f59248c28d953db974.jpg

No detonated axels, or any other mechanical issues that I'm aware of. The turnout wasn't huge, probably because of the weather, but also the length of the drive and location. If you live an hour (or more) away and factor in the drive time to and from the cruise it gets to be a lot of driving, so I can't blame anyone for not showing up. Still, I thought the route was great, and it was good to spend some time hanging out as always. 👍

No detonated axels, or any other mechanical issues that I'm aware of. The turnout wasn't huge, probably because of the weather, but also the length of the drive and location. If you live an hour (or more) away and factor in the drive time to and from the cruise it gets to be a lot of driving, so I can't blame anyone for not showing up. Still, I thought the route was great, and it was good to spend some time hanging out as always. [emoji106]

Lol @ long drive

4 hours ago, HipMF said:

No detonated axels, or any other mechanical issues that I'm aware of. The turnout wasn't huge, probably because of the weather, but also the length of the drive and location. If you live an hour (or more) away and factor in the drive time to and from the cruise it gets to be a lot of driving, so I can't blame anyone for not showing up. Still, I thought the route was great, and it was good to spend some time hanging out as always. 👍

Agreed, the route was awesome. I would love to run it again when it's dry, maybe something for next summer for us Madison area people/anyone else who wants to make the trip? It was great to meet all of you and finally put some names to faces!