WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

On 9/21/2017 at 7:02 PM, YoungCR said:

^always wanted to check that place out, id be down.

On 9/21/2017 at 8:35 PM, Iceddragon said:

Could set up a mini meet there beforehand? I'll be driving out from 2 hours away so I'll probably be hungry when I get there.

On 9/27/2017 at 2:12 PM, P_Roloff said:

I'm in for breakfast as well. I'm also planning on driving around for awhile in the black earth/blue mounds area after the meet if anyone wants to tag along. 

School Grounds opens at 7am. FYI.

@KaiserRolls  I will pour out a coffee in your lack of presence. 

I have an metric ass-load of work-related work to do this weekend, so the chances of getting the e21 there are even less than they would have been otherwise.

Still waiting for the PO to re-send me a "statement of intent" form so I can get the Ti registered (he signed the title in the "purchaser" section, and I gave him the wrong address to mail the form to the first time... FML)

I tried to see how the downloaded map works with google maps. I wasn't able to get it to run turn by turn navigation with it. I was only able to see the route and my current position on the route. Not ideal but at least everyone has a chance to see the route and meeting point, and look it up on the phone for reference. 

Let me know if anyone coming from the East wants to drive to Jason's shop together, I will be piloting a borrowed 335i and who knows how many injectors, wastegates, and electric water pumps will fail on the way over :P

10 minutes ago, Snap said:

I tried to see how the downloaded map works with google maps. I wasn't able to get it to run turn by turn navigation with it. I was only able to see the route and my current position on the route. Not ideal but at least everyone has a chance to see the route and meeting point, and look it up on the phone for reference. 

Let me know if anyone coming from the East wants to drive to Jason's shop together, I will be piloting a borrowed 335i and who knows how many injectors, wastegates, and electric water pumps will fail on the way over :P

Don't jinx it! The rest of us like their injectors wastegates and water pumps exactly how they are. 
Also I got it to do turn by turn a week ago but I forget how, I'll play with it again.