WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Snap said:

One month away!

I really have no idea what the turnout is going to be but so far my gut feel is 12-15 cars.

I'd bet it's at least 1.2x that estimate.

Still hoping to get the e21 there, but I'm not ashamed to show up in my daily, even if it's a POS. Just need to make sure to leave the meetup last so that I'm not grossifying any cool pics with my rust and redneck mods.

22 hours ago, HipMF said:

I'd bet it's at least 1.2x that estimate.

Still hoping to get the e21 there, but I'm not ashamed to show up in my daily, even if it's a POS. Just need to make sure to leave the meetup last so that I'm not grossifying any cool pics with my rust and redneck mods.

Don't have to worry about popping the hood when the hood latch cable is broken. 

If someone wants to play photographer, this would be an amazing place to setup. How cool would it be to get setup on the outside of this curve and get some motion shots of the cars taking this downhill hairpin. It is ~2 minutes from the end point and a small detour from the normal route, so you would only miss the leg of the route that goes around the lake and would allow you plenty of time to get setup,.https://www.google.com/maps/place/Devils+Delight+Rd,+Merrimac,+WI+53561/@43.4097357,-89.6499541,133m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x88071470e097e0e7:0x74770bf03a67e421!8m2!3d43.4120972!4d-89.6503503

I also need someone to be a dedicated caboose that will always stay at the back of the pack and have a 2-way radio to communicate to the head of the pack whether they need to slow down/pull over if traffic/stop lights break up the pack. I will provide a radio.

Let me know if you are interested in fulfilling either of these roles