WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

• 3 weeks later...

2 months could be a good thing or a bad thing,  more time to get things sorted and get your car going, or more time to achieve some Classic WIBIMMERS compression test numbers.

Jason I will update the map to start at your shop sometime tonight as long as you are still okay with meeting at your shop.

7 minutes ago, Snap said:

2 months could be a good thing or a bad thing,  more time to get things sorted, get your car going, to achieve some Classic WIBIMMERS compression test numbers, or to sell it.

Jason I will update the map to start at your shop sometime tonight as long as you are still okay with meeting at your shop.

@zojave and I cruised around a few weeks ago and this is what we ended up doing for the day. Plenty of fun switchbacks, a county park with a view and pics and all low car friendly roads.

I'd suggest taking hwy 60 around the lake though because A its a fun road too and B the ferry isn't very low car friendly.

Is this more or less our Fall Meet? I've been asking Mitch for weeks if you guys were having one. Kept getting the "yeah doubt it" and "doesn't matter we aren't going" speech. Figured the forum would answer my question lol.

We will be there [emoji6] don't know if it will be in a bimmer, but Kaiser rolls and I will be there haha.

2 hours ago, inazupra said:

Is this more or less our Fall Meet? I've been asking Mitch for weeks if you guys were having one. Kept getting the "yeah doubt it" and "doesn't matter we aren't going" speech. Figured the forum would answer my question lol.

We will be there emoji6.png don't know if it will be in a bimmer, but Kaiser rolls and I will be there haha.

Once upon a time there was a Rampelsauce. He organized some things from time to time.

Rampelsauce is no longer with us so I have taken it upon myself to try to organize some other things. I made it official by using the logo and told Chris to sue me.

So yes, this is the fall meet for lack of any other fall meet. Glad to hear you will be making it. You guys seem to make it when there are rare miata parts for sale so I will sell some rare miata parts that look like M20 parts at the meet if that's what it takes.