WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Electrical issues and reprogramming

KayleK14

Question

Looking for some help. Recently purchased a 2003 330xi and have found a few issues. I tried searching but didn't find anything that seemed helpful. I'm currently having what seems to be various electrical systems. Often the blinkers will work outside the vehicle but not display on the dash. Another related problem is the dash indicators will continue flashing after turning the blinkers off. After unlocking the vehicle, the blinkers will flash ask around the car as if my hazards were on. The climate control system will occasionally turn itself up randomly or change the temperature it is set to. I also have problems with the cluster saying doors are open when they are not. I will occasionally also have to rebuckle my seatbelt when the cluster says it is not buckled. If anyone has had a similar problem and found a solution, I would probably fall in love with you if you led to me figuring this out. But currently I'm looking to see if there are any independent shops in the area that can reprogram some of these systems or rub a PA Soft scan. I'd like to avoid paying the dealer for this service because they will likely charge for more than the amount of work done.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet