WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New summer toy! E46 M3 AC Schnitzer

e92boost

On 10/25/2017 at 3:45 PM, GunMetalGrey said:

Is it just the lighting or is the hood a slightly different silver? It seems to have more of a tan hue to it. 
Just noticed your sig has Ben H. Which is also how I would shorten my last name. Weird....

It’s the lighting from the sunset behind the trees. Car was recently polished so its like a mirror up close in certain angles. See how it looks in different lighting the hoods silver and the sides have a tan hue lol. 

B0D369FE-883C-4A54-A199-90CCFF9C6E8E.jpeg

2 hours ago, wasnt m3 said:

Didn't want to say anything, but yeah, hood and bumper appear to be a different color than the rest of the car in every picture. 

Yah idk what to tell you guys, it appears so on the pictures in the park but the car is all one solid color.. Gotta stop using the HDR feature on my iPhone lol 

14 hours ago, e92boost said:

It’s the lighting from the sunset behind the trees. Car was recently polished so its like a mirror up close in certain angles. See how it looks in different lighting the hoods silver and the sides have a tan hue lol. 

That is indeed odd, because you are totally right lol. 
Looks good! I've always had a soft spot for e46 M's