WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New summer toy! E46 M3 AC Schnitzer

e92boost

Hey everyone. I picked up a e46 m3 cab with some cool mods on it. Has the whole AC Schnitzer treatment: front lip, rear diffuser, exhaust, wheels, spoilers etc. also a brembo BBK kit and some coilovers. 6mt. Was a one owner car and has 80k on it. The previous owner had it in storage for years so it needed a major detail (spider webs galore lol) put a battery in it, water pump and some new plugs and it runs strong! Also got some nice meaty Michelin Pilot PS4S Tires (pilot super sport replacement) witch are amazing. Going to do a beisan Vanos over haul and valve adjustment next. Keep a look out for more photos soon to come. Only have these two for now lol. 

IMG_3099.JPG

IMG_3106.JPG

• 1 month later...

A little update.  I did some work on the m3.i went with the beisan vanos rebuild kit, BEbearings rod bearings, CSB, Guibo and some small power steering lines and some other stuff that the car needed. It had rock chips and a few dents here and there so I am doing some paint work now. Will have more pictures when the cars done. 

IMG_3599.PNG

9 minutes ago, Snap said:

Um, the paint looked fine before.

You should see my e30, you'd cry

Im liking the look of the car

Hahaha yah the paint was good and I was gonna leave it but it had rock chips and some dents here and there that were bothering me.  I plan on keeping the car for a while and I've had some free time so I wanted to finish everything before the pandem wide body comes in. :-) 

12 hours ago, e92boost said:

Hahaha yah the paint was good and I was gonna leave it but it had rock chips and some dents here and there that were bothering me.  I plan on keeping the car for a while and I've had some free time so I wanted to finish everything before the pandem wide body comes in. :-) 

Paint looked fine IMO too, but then again I never saw the car in person. Are you really going to chop up that nice car with a pandem kit? :( 

2 hours ago, Jdesign said:

Paint looked fine IMO too, but then again I never saw the car in person. Are you really going to chop up that nice car with a pandem kit? :( 

Silver hides imperfections in photos. Had a lot of mini rock chips when you look really closely. I'm thinking of doing the pandem. Not 100% on it. But when done right it looks really cool and aggressive. I've seen cars that look like crap with the kit, and cars that look super nice. All Depends on the quality of install. 

On 7/25/2017 at 11:28 AM, e92boost said:

Silver hides imperfections in photos. Had a lot of mini rock chips when you look really closely. I'm thinking of doing the pandem. Not 100% on it. But when done right it looks really cool and aggressive. I've seen cars that look like crap with the kit, and cars that look super nice. All Depends on the quality of install. 

I agree it can look very nice if executed correctly. I just think its something someone would do with a car that needed extensive body work, not a beautiful car like yours. I also must note that I am not opposed to the kit, as one of my favorite cars I saw at SEMA two years ago had a pandem kit on it. 

IMG_7102.JPG

• 2 months later...
On 7/31/2017 at 7:41 AM, Snap said:

My brother posted it up... doesn’t know much about the car and posted some terrible pictures. Told him if he’d sell it I’d give a finders fee lol. I’m going to repost it on bring a trailer soon with the proper info. If I get a high price I’ll sell, if It doesn’t I’ll keep it not in the rush.