WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Theshiftbox.com E30 t shirts/apparel

madbim

The e30 cutaway is something I would definitely be into. I may be biased, but you should do a e36.5 (318ti) design down the line. There isn't much of anything for us compact guys 

I'm open to doing a design for the 318ti, I'll let you know when I get something out there. Hoping I can squeeze something in the next 2 weeks or so.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Got my package today. Shirts are awesome but the iPhone 7 case is clear/see-through. This isn't specified on the website and the only options are for size (iphone 7 or 7+). My iPhone (like millions of others) is black so you cannot see the design at all. I assumed that the case was going to be a solid grayish color with the black print on it for the design.

How can I go about returning the iphone case? 

Got my package today. Shirts are awesome but the iPhone 7 case is clear/see-through. This isn't specified on the website and the only options are for size (iphone 7 or 7+). My iPhone (like millions of others) is black so you cannot see the design at all. I assumed that the case was going to be a solid grayish color with the black print on it for the design.

How can I go about returning the iphone case? 

Sorry about that, I'll get a full refund heading your way.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk