WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Theshiftbox.com E30 t shirts/apparel

madbim

do you have a sizing chart? I normally would get an XL because I assume things will shrink, and I don't like my shirts to turn into mediums because I also don't wear skinny jeans or flat brim caps, nor do I vape. In this case, I see your shirts advertise being pre-shrunk so I'm not sure if I should get a large or XL. 

Here is a link to the sizing chart

https://theshiftbox.com/pages/sizing-chart

do you have a sizing chart? I normally would get an XL because I assume things will shrink, and I don't like my shirts to turn into mediums because I also don't wear skinny jeans or flat brim caps, nor do I vape. In this case, I see your shirts advertise being pre-shrunk so I'm not sure if I should get a large or XL. 

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Love the straight six design - might have to buy that.

This is ironic, I print shirts and also design e-commerce sites. I see you're using Shopify. Do you print the shirts, or do you use Printful to fulfill orders?

Thanks for the compliment, I'm giving printful a go for now.

coupon code made it a no-brainer for me. I just placed my order for 3 shirts and the iPhone cover.

Congrats on being the first person in history to make me actually give a shit about an iPhone cover. I've never even used protective cases. 

Thanks for the order!

2 hours ago, i_love_cars said:

coupon code made it a no-brainer for me. I just placed my order for 3 shirts and the iPhone cover.

Congrats on being the first person in history to make me actually give a shit about an iPhone cover. I've never even used protective cases. 

there's a joke in there somewhere about that...