WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Seriously something's wrong here

Drgt5683

I've been taking care of my 010'335i daily after just three months of ownership to keep it clean ya know to keep it nice!,well today after work I go to get in..lookn at my rear passenger window seeing a glare then rite away notice a very awkward scratch probly 8"-10" going up and then down like a Christmas tree so I think wtf how the heck ok well continue on pondering about it as if I did it,..so I get in and leave work to go get jr outa daycare well turns out when I get home I start looking a little more closer at the car and find more awkward scratches like they came outa nowhere the rooftop,door next to mirror, fender, hood,passenger glass, and door, now I'm starting to think who in the **** did this and find few more small very awkward dings and such..so in maybe a few' days of driving twenty miles to work and back and parking in my garage or at my work far away from anyone else..somehow causes major damage fast to a my vehicle so I just can't believe it.whats going to happen tomaro .literally who did this and why or mother nature is pissed at me .I'm going to look into checking videos from my work but this seems very suspicious to me anyone else? any ideas on how to remove scratches outa glass? Well I've learned my lesson I can't own anything nice cause even if I try to keep it clean someone else will wreck it.i don't bother no one or barely get outa my own house other than to the gas station and when I do park somewhere I park ways from everyone ..any ideas on fixing it much appreciated,the worst of it is the rooftop',almost very center slightly dented as well as paint chipped along with few other dents on the roof top ...unless I'm that stupidly blind I've never noticed it which I very dowt , the world is playing tricks on me..what have I done to cause any grief to anyone?,I'm the one usually there for anyone who needs help ...so all I say be aware of your surroundings life's a beach sometimes dam

IMG_3936.JPG

IMG_3935.JPG

IMG_3937.JPG

IMG_3938.JPG

IMG_3939.JPG

IMG_3940.JPG

IMG_3932.PNG

Gorgeous color on the 335

The first pics look like a stone impact. Something that would be hard to hear if you were cranking Dubstep. Dont rule out meteorites.

My old Toyotas were refreshing to drive. On a windy day a rogue shopping car went hauling ass through a Sendiks parking lot. I stopped it with my van. That day I became a hero.

So remember, heroes drive scratched cars.

Honestly, seems like the people that "vandalize" cars seek out the ones that park away from everyone else. Since they know you parked out there for a reason and they just want to be douchebags about it. Sorry to hear about this. Happens to the best of us. On a positive note tho, scratches give your car character and show you drive it. I prefer it that way, then I don't lose sleep over the next one that pops up. Just my .02 cents

paintscratch.com has a nice color matched paint pen kit you could use to repair those chips (the scratches might buff out, I'd try that first for those), it won't be totally invisible but it'll make the chips less noticeable and help prevent corrosion or peeling of the paint down the road.

People really suck sometimes... 

• 6 months later...