WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

N54 Injector Coding/Install

patsbimmer1

Hello!

I've done this for people in the past but I thought i'd advertise it now.  I have the ability to code injectors via scan tool.

I have 2 options for you, the consumer:

1) I install and code the injectors, preferably at my house where my tools are.

2) I code your injectors to your car.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for pricing.  If I have to travel pricing may vary depending on the distance.

• 3 months later...
18 minutes ago, B12078 said:

Hello,

My name is Brandon. I have 08 335i e90. I just brought a set index 12 injectors. Wondering how much for you to install and code.

Thank you 

Brandon 

Hey Brandon!  It would be $150 to install and code the injectors.  I'm located in Milton just north of Janesville.  Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Hey patsbimmer, just a quick question. Would it be possible to install the injectors and then be able to drive to a certain area to have them code the injectors? Or would the injectors not work at all if not coded? I would be interested in having you code mine as well.

1 hour ago, Ragan said:

Hey patsbimmer, just a quick question. Would it be possible to install the injectors and then be able to drive to a certain area to have them code the injectors? Or would the injectors not work at all if not coded? I would be interested in having you code mine as well.

I would not advise that it be driven but it is possible.  The reason the injectors need to be coded is so the DME can optimize the fuel being applied based on the tolerance the injector is tested at from the factory.  If it's way off you could have a poor running car.  You could also not even notice but it would be slightly off.  

14 minutes ago, patsbimmer1 said:

I would not advise that it be driven but it is possible.  The reason the injectors need to be coded is so the DME can optimize the fuel being applied based on the tolerance the injector is tested at from the factory.  If it's way off you could have a poor running car.  You could also not even notice but it would be slightly off.  

I'll be traveling back from Rice Lake on Friday so I may be able to stop in LaCrosse on my way back to code them if you'd like to set that up.

14 minutes ago, patsbimmer1 said:

I'll be traveling back from Rice Lake on Friday so I may be able to stop in LaCrosse on my way back to code them if you'd like to set that up.

i will send you pm when ready. I travel to milwaukee a lot on the weekends and pretty booked until after july. 

• 4 weeks later...