WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Black Friday and Cyber Monday

KaiserRolls

10 hours ago, straight6pwr said:

lol.

thanks for posting this guys.

I was hoping theretrofitsource.com or DDM tuning would do some deals on HID stuff and bi-xenon retrofit parts, but I have yet to see an ad.

I have some HID's for sale if you're interested. Prett ydamn sure they are from DDM, but its been years since I bought them. I was using them in the ellipsoids I got from you that I just sold. Thought I oculd use them in my new setup, but its the wrong bulb size. Can't really remember the color temp of them either tho. Let me know.

10 hours ago, Dominic540 said:

I got this email from DDM tuning today. Not much of a sale though - they may do something better on Friday yet.

fd8d63850a776a294a593035025fcbc7.jpg

thanks! 10% is better than nothing.

1 hour ago, Bassboy3313 said:

I have some HID's for sale if you're interested. Prett ydamn sure they are from DDM, but its been years since I bought them. I was using them in the ellipsoids I got from you that I just sold. Thought I oculd use them in my new setup, but its the wrong bulb size. Can't really remember the color temp of them either tho. Let me know.

no, thanks. i'm a little picky about my lighting and the car is already running used stuff so I'm trying to upgrade a little. i'm trying to be reasonable and not drop a bunch of money doing another full on bixenon retrofit, but if there is a sale I may not be able to control myself.

8 minutes ago, KaiserRolls said:

I can't be the only one that uses ECS for pictures and then buys the parts elsewhere?

ECS is a great source. I do both. Their shipping is also cheap and super quick from Ohio to Chicago. They also run Turner Motorsport's warehouse load now, so you're getting the same stuff FYI. Sometimes their prices differ which is nice!

Modbargains has a sale too

http://www.modbargains.com/sales-discounts-promos.htm?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ModBargains&utm_content=11-22-16-BF+ad+all

21 hours ago, KaiserRolls said:

I can't be the only one that uses ECS for pictures and then buys the parts elsewhere?

where do you buy from?

21 hours ago, visian said:

ECS is a great source. I do both. Their shipping is also cheap and super quick from Ohio to Chicago. They also run Turner Motorsport's warehouse load now, so you're getting the same stuff FYI. Sometimes their prices differ which is nice!

http://www.modbargains.com/sales-discounts-promos.htm?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ModBargains&utm_content=11-22-16-BF+ad+all

i find ECS to have cheaper prices than other vendors so i order there all the time. i always price compare between ECS, FCP and Blunttech. the ECS website is also very accurate with the timing on what parts are in stock or not.  never had a problem with an order from them.

where do you buy from?

i find ECS to have cheaper prices than other vendors so i order there all the time. i always price compare between ECS, FCP and Blunttech. the ECS website is also very accurate with the timing on what parts are in stock or not.  never had a problem with an order from them.

I buy basically everything from blunt. He will 99% of the time price match. And he's a cool dude. And he answers emails in 2 seconds.

To me customer service > saving $10 on a $600 order