WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Hi

TeachTheApex

Hey guys, it's Dan Frodl 

Most of you know me some don't , so here's the basic run down, I'm a bmwcca board member , bmwcca instructor I also instruct for other clubs and HPDE events in the Midwest, Mueller motorwerks uses my old e36 m3 as there car on all the billboards Kyle is the current owner of that car anyways here are few of my toys over the last couple years 

current car is a slick top 95 AW supercharged m3 setup for track on 10psi making 358 whp

and I also do Chump car racing with a few good friends in a 2001 Hyundai Accent aka ME car 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

10 hours ago, wasnt m3 said:

Welcome, about time you joined! I attended the last couple board meetings, didn't see you there. What supercharger are you running on the e36?

yea i have been super busy with post track season stuff, i have a few cool builds going on at my house this winter like a ls6 with a xtrac sequential gear box going into a ZCP M3 and a built n/a 350hp S52 into a 325is, work before play :)

my M3 is a s50 with .20 over pistons, Schrick cams, VF V2 supercharger 3.33 pulley, meth injection to cool the charge during trackdays, still has stock mid pipe with cats, uuc muffler, once i get my bimmerworld race exhaust on in spring and mess with some stuff im hoping for 390whp plus i will ditch the cast exhaust manifolds and go "longtube" headers

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TeachTheApex said:

Just put the M3 up for sale lol, I have a another kid on the way so I'm ditching all the pre 2000 car stuff and going back to owning a e60 but this time it will have a v10 😁

I'd like to have an intervention...  but your stable always has something fun in it.  E60...  I was teasing myself with a 6spd manual this summer.  Get that 10'er

Thanks guys , the track support business is taking off and I see my self supporting cars more than driving them , I think a e60 M5 will do just fine the 3 to 4 events I do a year teaching, plus most of my clients allow me to track there cars with them at events so owning my own track car is becoming impractical, we will see only time will tell, thanks again guys for the congrats and support 

It's true, I'm going to re-schedule you to be my instructor at OFast 2017 ;) And will have to let you use some of that time for beat laps on whatever car I decide to bring. I have to get the E92 to Road America next year at least once, but that may be for MVP. I promised Charles I would have the E30 there for him to watch at OFast. Either way you get to drive something legit 

Congrats on your future addition. Oliver will love having a sibling to fight over cars play with. 

• 1 month later...